Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Scorned Streets of Ruilin

It's a quiet town, riddling with the bustle of ants and roaches. Not an attractive observatory at all and a worse domicile.
There is a chance of getitng out of this dump but my searches for the right exit seem harder than it looks, and that is not saying to much either.
 
 
 
The city gates baracade passage due to social-quarentines as the peace-guards call it, a way to keep people who distribute disaster from mucking about.
I personally find this whole situation frustrating, worse yet surviving this mess puzzzles me.


I remember now, I am in last month before the famed 2012 apocalypse, everybody behaves like they have only 10 seconds left to screw.
 
People resort to panic, ferility, and madness.
 
I am a madman, and as such I have persisted though situations like this before.
 
It's funny how the 'imballanced' persitst calmly though chaos.

 

 

Well, I guess I am to move forward, I might check out the tunnels of this backwater hillbilly town, they might be safe....

4 comments:

  1. On the side of an alley, rests a chirping computer drone.

    Indicative of the humanoid fram housing a projection screen, image recognition, and bipedal form, it appears almost human.

    It displays visual recognition and broadcasts projection images, convienient for someone who wants to supurfliously spend 5 million dollars.

    This one appears to be fully intact and potentially griftable, nobody seems to care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I approach an alarm sirens.

    "Whaaaa-Whooooo ~ Whaaaaa-Wheeeee" whines the alarmist sensors around the corners.

    The robot speaks: "Caution be advised these Turrets are designed for self preservation of electronic systems."

    I study the suroundings of the office this computer drone and mechanica gear up to defend.

    "Look, I am just walking around..." I decry.

    "Silence, this intrusion indicates malay, you are now granted permissiary measures to flee." calls the robot.

    "What?!? Wait!!!" I franticly inquire.

    Suddenly the spirilling mechanics of the turrets chime up motioning to unload a spray of municians.

    I cover my head and chest and scrawl into a fetal position, grasping my last moments of life.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lie motionless hoping to avoid impending doom, after a few teranical moments of mortality, I don't feel any bullet wounds.

    I look up and notice, these turrets are out of ammo!

    I quickly scrable to snack the PC Drone and rush to safer havens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After returning to my hideaway with my new robotic prize, for once things are looking up!

    I dissasemble the struggling robot and upload a copy of some basic BIOS and OS software and firmware pakages into the machine.

    After a few moments I calabrate my PDA to sync commands and HUD into the PC-Drone.

    With the inclusion of a few script packages and re-orientation, I stand proud of my latest theft.

    "Greetings, Unknown User please input Idenificaion Phonetics." claims the Droid.

    "Call me, No" it what everybody says about me.

    "Correcitons implicated, you Identifed as 'No' is insuficent, scanning system structure of Root User." claims the droid.

    "User identified as Homosapien Adult roughtly early-middle-aged."

    "Simplifed as Body of Bio-Water," as the computer complicates things a short circut in the power feed charging up the cybercell powering the macine"

    "No-Body"

    "Knowbuddy"

    "Nobody"

    "Asserting name, initial dignification implanted, My master is Nobody"

    I grinningly begin to smile, "Nobody? I could get used to that name."

    I still can't remember what I was called before I met this droid.

    ReplyDelete