How do I draw again? This is all Jewr fault not mine. I think I am going to say something smart to blame this on someone else but for me today it is petrification and a small slice of web redemption on this cool book I stole from the boy next store, after I ran it through his heart. He kept saying "#%# Me" then "I don't like it up the A$$".
Some places actually claim that Hitler is religious but how? That is not me saying hello, it is me just simply pointing out how obvious it is to me that people would put stalk in anything that suited them especially something of confluence if it made them shiny or polished.
I would rather smell from bad laundry than air my lies as truth. I have a smart smile on me but not because of some foul malay but because I do right, that smells better than B.O. problems :-)
Some places actually claim that Hitler is religious but how? That is not me saying hello, it is me just simply pointing out how obvious it is to me that people would put stalk in anything that suited them especially something of confluence if it made them shiny or polished.
I would rather smell from bad laundry than air my lies as truth. I have a smart smile on me but not because of some foul malay but because I do right, that smells better than B.O. problems :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment