Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Scrabbling my Flack Chains...

I stand in my corner of the Safezone, a place of luxury in LostHaven SouthEast of America. Whatever that means before I cannot remember, something seems strange that I did not see...

My robot is attempting to use a local WiFi terminal and has connected.

"Root User Nobody, I have scanned your public offerings and societally wish to offer a confection, as per agreement with the BIOS directive of User Preservation Protocols. "

"Gee, I am glad I programmed that in"

The robot blinks for a moment then shutters.

"I was afraid you would say that, the term "in" clues me that my Root User is Male. Computing."

"Can I recommend to you the Tertiary Survivor of your public offerings, May I recommend, Cheir?"

"No, that is gross she is, well..."

"Accepted, Downloading Madonna. Complete."

As it turns out my robot can holographically project itself. Weird...

I can't believe it but -thee- Modanna is standing before me dressed like a Modern Pop Singer, you fill in the visuals I am sure.

"Modanna, why are you dressed like Lady GaGa?"

"Would you prefer a more comfortable look?"

"No"

"Orders assimilated, Modanna imitation of Lady GaGa protocol comfirmed. Queuing Humor Test."

"What?!?"

"Nobody appears to be spectrally inclined.... Interesting."

"Root User Nobody, are you possessing a sense of humor? Should Modanna take on a more masculine form to your liking?"

"Uh, No Modanna?!? Yea keep your pants on... I don't want to see you as a male that will ruin years of mystery for me..."

"Sense of Humor Detected, Nobody is not a ghost."

"What?!"

"Express yourself don't repress yourself."

"Robot, I forgot to name you."

"I am Klaud9, sir... Though on occasions I will answer to Modanna."

"Uh, Yea about that..Klaud9... Oh, forget it..You do Modanna very well."

"Compliment's accepted."

"Nobody, sir. I have bad news for you. Please enter fetal position Immediately."

"Well, Better Do What Modanna says."

I scrawl to the floor suddenly engulfed in coiling Wires.

1 comment:

  1. Strange as this may seem. The cables are consuming my veins. It is like being poured in Fire while beings Surrounded by Ice.

    "Nobody, Sir.. Do not be afraid. I am merely containing your blood vacuoles as the room has just been flooded with gas poision as a containment procedure for your misfortunate location of a domicile, note this room has yet to be ventured by you until today. I am sorry you almost died. Do not attempt to breathe you no longer require that function as your Vein Coils are Gilled."

    As I sit in the room my eyes begin to burn but strange as it may seem they coil as Wire Veins fill in my vision. Quite Hallucinatory.

    "Sir, I have prepared an armament for you in this situation. PeaceGuards are dissenting on your location. Sir you have done nothing wrong. I am apologetic to tell you this but these Soldiers have now taken to cannibalism. You armament is Light sir..your new wires can emit light but only on Physical Contact of your Body, it will not hurt you Nobody. I am thrilled to be in your rank as such to whiteness my creators weapon shielding tool called..."

    "What?!?"

    "I was just about to say that."

    As the Soldeirs march towards me I sling my arms out to cover the bullets as they melt off of me like ice.

    "You can now fight back effectively. On another note the project was called, K.I.M but now I think this is too funny to see you saved by your ex-girlfriend."

    I sling at the Cannibal Soldiers and they scorch like canvas.

    "Rama Rama Rama."

    "You need RAM?"

    "No, sir Nobody, I am trying to distract them."

    After a few short minutes the Zombie Men are dead.

    "Kalud, why on earth did you sing Lady GaGa if your dressed as Modanna?"

    "It is an eastern tradition."

    "Huh?"

    "You have forgotten much my friend. Sir we have to escape. I have one thing left to give you before we go."

    "And what is that?"

    "I wish you luck."

    ReplyDelete